Jobs: Internship - Junior Producer
CLOSED: Internship: Junior Producer – Glasgow
JOB LISTING NOW CLOSED.
Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to work in film, TV & video games? Do you have a passion for post-production? Are you obsessed with organisation? Do your communication skills speak for themselves?
Bigmouth Audio is seeking to recruit a JUNIOR PRODUCTION INTERN to work on voice production management and voice dubbing projects across feature film, TV and video games projects on a 3 – 6 month internship, with the possibility of a full time permanent contract being available at the end. The primary duty of the Junior Producer is to work with the Executive Producer to assist with the management of several projects and act as the main point of contact for clients and suppliers.
The successful applicant must have a strong academic track record and ridiculously excellent organisational & communication skills. It is also essential to have a real enthusiasm and passion for the creative aspects of television, film and games production.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Provide main point of contact for clients and suppliers / partners
· Promptly & effectively deal with client / supplier requests
· Provide clients with regular / daily updates and progress reports on projects
· Effective management of project suppliers / partners
· Booking & scheduling of voice actors, voice directors, recording studios, freelance editors, script writers
· Production schedule creation & management
· Completing & issuing production documents (Show bibles, character descriptions, casting scripts, NDA, supplier contracts).
· Updating the Executive Producer on project progress
Attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of tasks and processes is essential to this role. Although we work in audio pre & post production, experience in sound production or knowledge of audio production software is not required. Following the internship, the opportunity to join us as a salaried Junior Producer will be available. This is a paid internship meeting the National Living Wage.
To apply, please send your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org